The safety instructions for using the generator are described below.
1. Always follow the instructions of the generator manufacturer for safe operation.
2. Always use the generator outdoors and in a well ventilated area.
3. Maintain the engine of the generator in accordance with the maintenance schedule to achieve optimum performance and safety.
4. Never use the engine near flammable materials.
5. Always use new gasoline. If you do not plan to use the generator for up to 30 days, add a gasoline stabilizer to stabilize the gasoline.
6. Place the generator on a flat surface.
7. When using extension cords, make sure they are grounded and that they are of sufficient wire size to meet the requirements for use. High-power outdoor special wires can withstand the load requirements of household appliances.
8. Never connect the generator directly to your household electrical circuit.
9. If you want to connect the generator to a household power system, you must have a qualified electrician install an emergency manual power switching system.